Monday, September 14, 2020

Tasty Tea drops

I love flavored teas in both the hot and cold variety. It’s an added bonus when they can also have potential heath benefits like matcha green tea. With the weather finally cooling off, I love being able to start my morning or cozy up on my couch with a nice cup of tea. These tea drops from Great Mornings coffee & Tea make having your tea a quick and easy process! They are single serve so all you have to do is drop the tea drop in your cup of hot water or pour the water over the tea drop and give it a few minutes to dissolve. My current favs are the Matcha Green Tea & Sweet Peppermint.  No tea bag, less waste and delicious taste! Take a peek at my YouTube review below for more info on these Tasty tea drops! If you like what you see, head on over to the Great Mornings Coffee & Tea website to place an order. Shipping is quick and you’ll definitely be satisfied with the quality. Use code KEEDA10 to save 10% off your entire purchase! 



No comments:

Post a Comment