Friday, September 4, 2020

Handbag Organizers/Dust Protectors by COOFIT

Like many people that have been home due to the pandemic, cleaning and organizing the house has become one of my new pastimes. One of the main places on my list to organize was my closet. This included sorting clothes to donate or Poshmark and also organizing what was left so that I could have a better visual of what I have. I’m fortunate to have a decent size walk in closet with a nice shelving arrangement (I live in an apt). In my sorting and selecting, I came across a few Coach bags that I had held on to because I like them and do plan to switch back to from time to time. I wanted a way to store them that would protect them yet also allow me easy access to them. Of course Amazon had a solution to my problem and I came across these cute and affordable handbag storage bags from COOFIT.  Click the video below to check out these storage bags and how I used them in my organization process. Make sure you subscribe while you are there!




No comments:

Post a Comment