Monday, April 5, 2021

Yes! Healthy food seasonings do exist! - Flavor God Seasonings review

Happy Easter ya’ll!  I’m from the south and one of the things we do is eat and eat GOOD! By good I don’t necessarily mean healthy, but I mean good as in flavorful and well seasoned. Unfortunately, many of the seasonings we and most other people that use seasonings and spices to add more flavor to their food often have deal with the fact that most of those flavorful  seasonings are high in salt/sodium content, possibly high in calories and generally aren’t healthy for our bodies. This is especially true if you come from a family that tends to have a history of health conditions such as high blood pressure and/or diabetes. In the African-American community, these conditions did to run strong and in many cases our diet is at the root of the problem. 

I had been hearing about Flavor God seasonings for a while so I decided to give them a try. I’ve been pleasantly surprised so far. The flavor is still there yet many of the seasonings are 0 calorie and much lower in sodium (if it has any at all) than our traditional seasonings like McCormick, Mrs. Dash, Webber, etc. I still use those other brands from time to time but it’s great to have healthy alternatives available that don’t compromise flavor. Take a peek at my video to learn more about some of my favs and how I use these seasonings in my everyday cooking. Don’t forget to like & subscribe while you’re there!


                   To save 5% on your first purchase, use my referral link when you shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment