Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wash day: My first impressions of Wakati hair products

Hello everyone! As a natural hair girl, I love trying out new products to see how they will work with my curls. One product that I recently came across is the Wakati hair line. I had not heard much about it but then noticed that my Ibotta app had rebates for the entire line. I Googled and them and found out it was a brand for natural hair (particularly people of color) so I decided to give it a try. All products were relatively affordable (in comparison to other natural hair products) with a 9.99 price tag for each item. Here are a few other fast facts about the Wakati line that you will hear more about in my video:

  • Created in partnership with students from the HBCU Florida A&M University
  • Paraben & sulfate free
  • SUPER moisturizing 
  • Affordably priced at 9.99 per item
  • Available at Target and Walgreens online and in-store



No comments:

Post a Comment