Friday, April 30, 2021

Black-Owned Small Business Favs!

 One of the goals I’ve set for myself as a consumer is to focus on shopping locally and supporting small businesses, especially Black or minority owned small businesses. During the pandemic, I had the opportunity to research Black-owned businesses and found there were tons out there with their own versions of products I use on a regular basis. In some cases, I have traded my big box brand products with products I purchase from these small businesses.  Check out my video below to see some of my favorite items from 5 different black-owned small businesses! Best of all I know 3 of the 5 business owners personally, which makes buying from these businesses even more meaningful to me. I will definitely have a part 2 coming soon as well as a favorites from black/minority owned product lines!



Also don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel to catch more videos! Links to all products will be provided in the description section.

No comments:

Post a Comment