Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wine Wednesday! - Signing up for a Winc Wine Membership!

 If you’re like me then you LOVE wine! My preference is typically sweet/semi-sweet but I’m not afraid to branch out to try other types or new brands. When the pandemic first started, I had a chance to explore different types of delivery services such as food boxes, groceries and of course WINE! Winc was a company I discovered from watching a Youtuber I follow. They offer an affordable (and skipable) monthly membership that also gives you special member pricing on all of the wine. The monthly fee is 59.95 but you can skip each month or allow your card to be charged and build up the monthly credits. Who wouldn’t love getting wine delivered directly to your door!? I explain more about how the membership works and showcase some of my selections in the video below!



If you’re interested, you can use my referral code to get $22 off your first box! 

Referral code: https://www.winc.com/hi/mjmyyhjt4qe

Also be sure to like & subscribe while you’re there!



No comments:

Post a Comment