Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Ulta Haul!! Feat. Marvel’s Black Widow & Ulta Makeup Collaboration

First Wonder Woman & now the Black Widow! I was never a huge comic book reader but I definitely knew about the key players, especially the few bad ass female characters ! Ulta has teamed up with Marvel and released a super cute makeup collection from the packaging to the products in celebration of the Black Widow movie set to release in 2021. I snagged 3 of the 4 lip kits and the eyeshadow palette from the collection. The eyeshadows have become some of my favorites already. Ulta brand has definitely stepped up their quality and pigment game! One of my favorite looks is using the color Covert as my “background” or transition color and topping it with Fiery which is a beautiful shimmery golden red. They compliment my skin tone so well and also blend beautifully. Take a peek at my full YouTube review below and make sure you Subscribe to get the latest content!  



Follow me on Instagram @Keeda_d910 and also on Pinterest at Keeda_D910

No comments:

Post a Comment