Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Herencia Clothing Unboxing

 As part of my continued personal goal to support minority owned (especially small) businesses, I decided to give Herencia Clothing a try! I learned about them while watching a clothing haul by a Youtuber I follow. When I heard they were based in N.C. (my home state) I was even more excited to support! They carry men and women’s clothing and accessories, many of which represent an aspect of Mexican/Hispanic culture. Check out the unboxing of my purchases from Herencia Clothing, a Mexican-American, female owned, small business!


** Please excuse my half in the frame face through most of the video. I had originally planned to just do a voiceover of the unboxing so my focus was mainly on the product and not so much myself or my face.**

No comments:

Post a Comment