Saturday, August 4, 2018

NYX Strictly Vinyl Lipgloss - Product review





OMG ya’ll, I’ve found a new favorite lipgloss!! This was my first time trying out the Strictly Vinyl lipgloss from NYX and I’m so in love!!! I purchased a couple of tubes during Ulta’s National Liptick Day sale when most NYX lip products were 3 for $12. In the words of rapper Lil’Mama “My lipgloss is poppin!” I tried the colors Bad Girl and Baby Doll. While I love the Bad Girl red, the mauve Baby Doll color is my new favorite! It could definitely be a work to happy hour color. 

NYX Strictly Vinyl in Baby Doll


This lipgloss makes my lips feel so moisturized and has a great pigment and staying power. In terms of just wearing the lipgloss, it stays put and doesn’t fade away, however it does transfer relatively easy to cups, straws, hands, etc. so be prepared to reapply after eating. It does have a slight stickiness to it but nothing any different than a typical gloss. Your lips won’t stick together or anything crazy like that. It also provides a wonderful shine but not super greasy looking. It is the perfect combination of color, shine, and moisture!

NYX Strictly Vinyl in Bad Girl

                                                    
Price: 7.99 at Ulta

Where to buy: Ulta stores, Ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment