Monday, August 20, 2018

Savings Alert!




Paper towels 1.98 each, Ziploc bags 2.37 per box



I'm a fan of special edition items with cute prints or unique colors/designs so I was very happy to find these special deals. On top of that, my findings were during Target's household essentials stock up so I was able to get $15 off a $50 purchase of household items! Check your local Target for savings on the Mickey Mouse collections in various items. I found these 2 deals a couple of days ago. Most of the items were not marked or placed on a clearance end cap, so if you see any Mickey edition items, do a price check. There's currently a $1 off 2 Ziploc bag coupon and a 5% off Ziploc cartwheel available in the target app.

Some potential items to lookout for are:

Viva Mickey design paper towels
Mickey Ziploc bags (so far I've only found quart and gallon sizes)
Mickey shaped bath sponges
Mini body wash/bubble bath set
Full sized body wash or bubble bath ( in a Mickey container)
Mickey paper plates
Mickey paper cups
Mickey Napkins

** I've seen all of these items in at least 1 of the 4 (yes 4!) Targets I frequent within the past month. Remember that markdowns and selections can vary by store. **

No comments:

Post a Comment