Monday, July 30, 2018

Lipstick Love!



Ulta Haul!


Yesterday was National Lipstick Day and several stores gave freebies or had sales on lip products to celebrate! One of the most popular promos was MAC’s free lipstick. While I did not partake of that promo, I did take advantage of Target and Ulta’s lipstick specials. At Ulta, several of the NYX lip products were 3 for $12. This is a pretty awesome deal considering most of the NYX lips products are $6+ individually. I used this opportunity to try a couple new colors from the NYX strictly vinyl line along with re-upping on a favorite slip tease matte color. I also scored 2 LA girl flat matte colors, priced at $2 each (1 for me and 1 for my mom) in order to use my 3.50 off $15 Ulta coupon, which led to a total of 5 lip products for a total of 14.29 (w/tax) for a savings of 19.47! Ulta also had several BOGO deals on popular prestige brand lip colors such as the Too Faced Melted line and Anastasia’s lip line. Check back soon to see my thoughts on the NYX vinyls in my product review section.


Target is offering 25% off in their cartwheel app for Maybelline, Covergirl, Revlon and NYX lip products. I used the Covergirl offer to score 2 new colors (1 demi-matte and 1 from the melting pout collection). There is also a coupon for $4 off 2 CG products plus a $3 Ibotta rebate that can be used for up to 5 redemptions. With savings my total was 5.66 and I earned $6 cash back on ibotta which essentially made my lipsticks FREE plus a profit of .34!




~* Take time this week to treat yourself to some awesome lipstick deals! *~

No comments:

Post a Comment